WellSpring Meditation Education ::
on how to get started and to continue a regular practice.
on how to position your body for maximum benefit.
to actually do the practice at a time you designate.
specific recommendations to help you meet your goals.
- Complete an easy, fun preliminary intake form.
- Consult during a free 20 minute introductory phone call.
- Decide if we jive and you want to proceed.
- Fill out our 1-1 Service guide so we can get to know you better.
- Schedule your sessions. We’ll do these over Skype or phone.
- Design your goals and work with your personal guide to enjoy all the benefits of meditation.
- Get unlimited email support for the duration of 3 months.
- Do a final evaluation and decide if you’re ready to launch on your own.
Our goal is to get you self-sufficient and self-reliant.
Let us guide you there.
- 4 sessions over 2 months costs $600.00
- 6 sessions over 3 months costs $850.00
- 8 sessions over 4 months costs $1100.00
- 10 sessions over 5 months costs. $1300.00
- 12 sessions over 6 months costs $1500.00
We encourage at least 6 six sessions so that you can experience lasting change.
Flexible payments plan are available.
Prices scheduled to increase in September so book now.
Cassandra has been meditating since 2002 when she went on a yoga retreat where meditation was required twice a day. She resisted, believing she couldn’t sit because of her pain. But at the close of one those meditation sessions her pain dissolved. Ever since, her regular meditation practice is an integral part of her efforts to maintain wellbeing. She regards meditation so essential, she even advocated for the healing power of meditation in interviews for articles in Neurology Now, the magazine for neurologists. For years, she taught meditation in her yoga classes at Nilambu Yoga. David Nichtern (her first meditation teacher), Tara Brach, Sharon Salzberg and Pema Chodron are guides and mentors she relies on.