WellSpring Virtual Yoga ::
on how to get started and to continue a regular practice.
on which poses will alleviate specific symptoms.
developed to address various concerns.
recommendations to help you meet your goals.
- Complete an easy, fun preliminary intake form.
- Consult during a free 20 minute introductory phone call.
- Decide if we jive and you want to proceed.
- Fill out our 1-1 Service guide so we can get to know you better
- Schedule your twice monthly 50-minute sessions per month for 3 months, for a total of 6 sessions. We’ll do these over Skype or phone.
- Get unlimited email support for the duration of 3 months
- Do a final evaluation and decide if you’re ready to launch on your own.
Our goal is to get you self-sufficient and self-reliant. Let us guide you there.
- 4 sessions over 2 months costs $600.00
- 6 sessions over 3 months costs $850.00
- 8 sessions over 4 months costs $1100.00
- 10 sessions over 5 months costs. $1300.00
- 12 sessions over 6 months costs $1500.00
We encourage at least 6 six sessions so that you can experience lasting change.
Flexible payments plan are available.
Prices scheduled to increase in September so book now.
A yogini since 1994, Cassandra, RYT-200, loves teaching yoga and has since 2003. She teaches yoga because yoga saved her life, a sentiment that is so common it’s become clichéd. But it’s also true for so many people. Living with a mercurial, mysterious and misunderstood illness, she knows yoga – the physical and spiritual practice – gave her the tools to cope and to counteract her body’s symptoms. One translation of a yoga teacher is a darkness dispeller. She loves that because yoga dissipated so much darkness for her and now she’s keen to dispel darkness for others. She brings a sensitivity to her teaching and empathy as well as broad and extensive knowledge. Learn more about her yoga training and certifications, including Relax and Renew (TM) restorative yoga.