February 1st marks the beginning of spring in the Celtic calendar. To learn more about that, see A Celebration of the Mother Goddess of Healing & Sacred Wells.
We have three free lock screens for your phone to mark the new month. Every time you reach for your device you can be motivated with our beautiful images and inspiration.
Our themes for February are “Love,” Light,” and “Rest.”
Please share this post with a friend so they can be inspired throughout February as well.
Open this post on your phone. Select the image you want by pressing down on the image you love best. Then tap the button to save the image to your camera roll. Then go to your phone settings, then to display/wallpaper and select the option to choose a new wallpaper. Then select the downloaded image as your lock screen. And save!
1) First save the photo to your phone by tapping with your finger until box pops up that says “copy” “save” “more…”
2) Tap on save.
3) Go to settings app on phone and open
4) Go to “Wallpaper – under “Display & Brightness” & “General”
5) Click on “Choose a new wallpaper”
6) Go to your “All Photos”
7) Select the photo you want
8) When pulled up you can move and scale (but you shouldn’t have to). When as you wish, click on “set”
9) Select “set lock screen” And you are done!
Let me know what you think!
The February sunshine steeps your boughs
And tints the buds and swells the leaves within.